Thursday, January 1, 2015

I'm sorry + Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
(And sorry...)
First off, Happy 2015! Celebrations aside, I must apologize. I realize there was a Facebook 15% off offer that was supposed to go out to the extended Halevy Life family that not all were able to access and/or saw on their timeline.

I'm not sure who's fault it was, ours of Facebook's -- I blame Facebook ;) -- but I am extending it through today. All new clients/members have to do is enter the code "FB15" at checkout to receive 15% off of their initial purchase.

Visit halevylife.com now and make this the year you RAISE THE BAR!

Yours in health,
Jeff

Forward This Email to a Friend


This email was sent to jeff1101.halevy@blogger.com by info@halevylife.com |  

Halevy Life | 212 E 57th St | New York | NY | 10022

No comments:

Post a Comment